Intellectual property and media law
Acting on a range of intellectual property and media matters, including various copyright claims and defamation disputes:
- acting for Zepri to obtain damages for breaches involving intellectual property protected under the Plant Variety Rights Act
- acting for Sky in proceedings about the illegality of pre-loaded Kodi boxes
- acting for Sky in various claims for copyright infringements involving unauthorised streaming
- acting for media clients in defamation disputes
- advising and acting for plaintiffs and defendants in intellectual property claims concerning website content
- acting for defendants in an intellectual property claim about a financial product.