Broad experience in a range of land law disputes including the removal of caveats, priority issues, public works acquisitions and mortgagee sales:
- acted for Auckland Council in disputes about compensation for the acquisition of land for public works
- acted for Geneva Healthcare to sustain a caveat
- acted for Nags Head Horse Hotel in numerous hearings in the High Court and Court of Appeal concerning mortgage priorities and orders to restrain the sale of land
- acted for a bank in proceedings against Mr Hart to remove numerous caveats over land, heard in the High Court and Court of Appeal
- acted for banks in various challenges to the exercise of a mortgagee's power of sale
- acting for banks in disputes about the validity of Property Law Act notices.